Monday, May 9, 2011

My Little Snowball

My darling snowball came to me in the year 2008, some where around October. He was two months old when I brought him back home, so tiny, I could had held him with one hand. He is always sleepy and hungry. My little spoiled snowball, always looking for attention. But then who won't pamper this adorable puppy.


As he grows, he get more and more active, starts running around the house. Once he master the skills of climbing the stairs, you can find him racing up and down the stairs. I'm not sure why, everytime after giving him a shower, he will start running around the house, inside out, up and down, as though he is extremely busy.

For health purpose, dogs need to be vaccinated. So I brought snowball for vaccination. After the jab, he was tired and had fever. He barely had the strength to stand up. OMG.. I was so worried that I kept calling the vet to ask what can I do to make him feel better, asking whether is this normal. The vet said Snowball just needs his rest, so I placed him in his bed and accompanied him to make sure he is ok. On the other day, he is back into shape and was running around again.
When he was smaller, I took snowball on trips by car. He used to have to stay in the little basket so restrain him from running around the car. Nowadays, he will usually take the front passenger seat and daze through the windows.

Snowball has a small friend, the tortoise. He likes bringing it around, sleeping with him, playing with him. Whenever there is a thunder storm, he would bring his little tortoise friend and run towards me to be pampered. Yup.. Snowball is afraid of thunder.
As he got older, he stopped playing with little tortoise, he start doing his own exploring around the house. Snowball like getting his "bone" and hides it some where random around the house. Some place random, the space between cupboards, inside your shoes, in between cushions, under your pillow. There are times after hiding his bone, he just can't retrieve them back, so he had to call in reinforcement, he start making sounds pleading you to help him get it.
What does Snowball do during the day? Well he will wake you up at 7am in the morning, reminding you that he had to go pee. Then after clearing his blander, he will have his breakfast. After having a full tummy, he will get hold of his toy and continue bugging you, asking you to play with him. If you don't, he won't stop running around you, in the case if you are in bed, he won't stop running on you. Well, he does has his way in making you entertain him. Other time when I'm not around, he would sit by the door, waiting for me to come home. Sob.. (T.T)

Besides that, Snowball would always join me watching TV. No special program that he enjoys, why do I know so? Cause he usually falls asleep on my lap after a few minutes. Hahahaha..

Once in a while, I will bring Snowball for grooming. His fur can grow to a length where it can help my mum to sweep the floor. There was once during drought season, I asked for a short short short hair cut for Snowball. Now you can see the actually size of him, very small. He did not liked it too much at first, he did not approach me nor did he play with me for a day or two. But then soon enough he started to realise why I did decided to do so or maybe he got over it, and he started bugging again.
Snowball loves taking photos, he is very photogenic, natural in front of the camera.
Hahahaha.. Actually not, he is just staring at his bone. (^^'')
Snowball is always hungry, always. Even after having his dog biscuits, his canned meat, his snacks, he is still hungry. Whenever he hear the sound of you opening any plastics, no matter where he is in the house, he will come to you in the light of speed.
Snowball likes hanging around door, but then he don't really relax outside of the house, probably because there is fan or air condition in the house, smart~!

I love you Snowball, no matter how naughty you are, how early you wake me up in the morning, how noisy you are during the night, I will always love you darling.
I really do hope that you could be with me my whole life. Since that is not really possible, then I will try my best to spend more time with you throughout your whole life. Muakx..

No comments: