Thursday, May 5, 2011

Living Below the Line - Day 2 and Day 3

I will survive...!!! After living 3 days without a full tummy, life's good..~~



The feeling of hunger, a feeling long not felt this frequently. Usually, we don't get the opportunity to feel hungry at all. Why so? Cause breakfast, you will have a ready cup of milo waiting for you. And when it hits lunch hour, friends or colleagues will drag you out for lunch. Even before you step out of the office, you will have friends asking about dinner plans. Besides, when we do feel hungry, we will just stop by a store and grab something random to eat. Maggi, Oreo, Milo, steam corn, milk bubble tea, waffles, sushi.. Yes, you can tell that I am hungry now.. (^^") But then with a budget of RM 6 per day for all meals, every cent counts.


Feeling hungry now? Live with it for a few more hours while thinking of what can I get later with the amount of money left. Living in poverty is seriously something. Just the thought that I am only budgetting on meals, not on transport, not on accommodation, not on drinking water, not on entertainment (blogging, facebook, msn, internet. movie), not on clothings.. I would say now, I can't imagine how hard life would be for them living in poverty. Cherish all the blessing we have now as there are others who long for the live that we are living in.

Day 2




















Noticed that there is no price on dinner. I attended Rotary meeting, and after it's Board of Directors meeting. Had no choice but to take the cheapest food provided at minimal amount. So can I put it at the amount that I have left? RM2.70? Please..











Day 3

























Feeling hungry is away of reminding you that you are still alive, this is especially useful when you are so into work or studies, that you did not notice time past. You can go on the whole day without eating a thing, and only start feeling hungry when you stop.


I had experienced living below the line, did you?

No comments: