Sunday, June 5, 2011

ATV Adventure

Another full weekend. Satisfying indeed.

Started the day at 6am, woke up and had to get ready for ATV. Before ATV, breakfast..!! Had breakfast near Atrium, dim sum.. MmmmMMmmm.. Nothing beats hot dim sum and warm chinese tea early in the morning.

After breakie, we head to Zoo Negara to meet up with the rest. We 'convoi'-ed to ATV Adventure in Hulu Kelang. The sky is dark, real dark. Praying for it to not rain, please please don't rain. I guess we did not prayed hard enough, cause it rained, and it rained heavily. After briefing and practicing, we were ready to head out. And it started to rain cats and dogs. Each raindrop was painful as it splash on my skin. Ouch..!! Not to mention that I could not see the way with all that rain pouring to my face.

The route was muddy and slippery with the rain going on, besides it being steep and rocky and somehow scary. I fell twice.. Yes.. Twice..!! Maybe it's because of my weight of something, but I am glad that I did not had serious injuries.

The first fall was awesome. I know I am in an imbalance position, thinking whether is my weight sufficient to push the car down. Nah.. Let it fall.. Fell off the car, avoiding to have the car falling on me, i slipped. Ouch..~

The second fall, well it's sort of predictable, so I had a safe landing but the car did not. Sorry~~

It was an awesome experience, and the rain did actually made it more fun and exciting. Awesome...!!

After ATV we went for lunch at Kampung Bukit Tinggi, the food there was splendid, or maybe it's just because we were starving. Before lunch arrived, we got ice cream, gosh.. these ice creams tasted so good!

So after lunch, what should we do then? Get back home, shower and sleep? Seems ideal. But no. We went for futsal session. Yes, we did went for futsal and then basketball. New to both games, people running around, chasing one ball. All the pushing and kicking and blocking made the game seemed so violent. I know it's sport and I had seen them on TV, but being at the actual situation is so much more SCARY! Getting the hang of the rule of the games was somehow confusing. I seriously need more practice.

So I was in a park for basketball session, went for a short run. Gosh.. I seriously need to work out more. After one round I was almost out of breathe, dying. Practice people..!!

Let's do this more often..~ Yeah..!

No comments: