Friday, August 30, 2013

A Big Decision to Make

Had been working for CIMB Bank for like three years plus now, almost four. I had been going through whether to stay or leave the organisation as I did not LOVE my job so so much. I hanged on as the people here are nice and knowledgeable and most importantly, they are willing to teach and help you along the way, making sure that you know that you are not alone in this.

But then, the department went through a restructuring, and I volunteered to be placed in another team, thinking that it would be nice to have a different exposure. Well, I was not wrong, I indeed had my different exposure, along with it came different colleagues with different personality, not to mention different boss. All in all, I did not really like the new exposure as much. So, I think it would be a great time to make some important decisions.

To top that up, my dad wanted me to go back to help him out at work. He had been asking for quite some time now, so I figured, now may be a good time to decide to go back to help out whatever I could, before I actually get married. This way, I get to spend more time with my parents and I get to help them out.

After this decision is made, there will be a lot of changes to come. One thing for sure is that, I won't be able to attend my club's meeting as often, or better worded, ever, since it's on a weekday. But I sure hope to stay on and help out at projects during the weekends.

So... It's time for the decision to be made..

No comments: