Monday, August 19, 2013

The Proposal

It was a trip to Kaohsiung over Hari Raya, where we will have a long weekend of 4 days. 

At my arrival, after going through immigration and luggage pick up, Ice is still no where to be found. He was late from work. So I waited at the waiting area.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder.. Ice.. carrying a huge bag with a plastic bag sticking out. So the normal reaction would be, what do you have there? Then he started complaining why did I spoil the surprise? Err.. It's obvious..!!

He got me flowers, very sweet of him. ^^

And that's why he was late.


On Saturday, Ice informed me that we will be having lunch with some friends. I was like ok. Then all of a sudden, Ice said he want to bring out his PC to play a video, it was a video he compiled for my birthday with all the wishes he collected from friends. ^^

Then he continued the video with some pictures of both of us. After the video is completed, his friend started to record, asking him to share his feelings. Ice shared that he is happy and thankful that I am with him in a long distance relationship. He kneel down, with a box in his hand, and a bouquet of flowers came from behind. He proposed to me. I did not expected this, I was stunned. I said yes, of course. ^^



So, besides the proposal, we celebrated my birthday as well. For the first time, I have candles which states your age clearly.


Thank you darling for everything, for arranging everything and planning everything.

We went to the bookstore on the day before I depart back to Malaysia, and we saw this comic which is s cute and adorable. It's a comic about this guy going through planning the proposal, preparation for the wedding, and also things to take care for during the wedding ceremony. And of course, the honeymoon. It is an enjoyable comic and informative too. 

Love you darling. Will always love you.





No comments: