Thursday, October 31, 2013

Serving the Notice

It's has been a long two months, one more month to go.

Yes, I am serving a three month notice with my current employer after resigning, and these two months were the slowest and longest two months ever. Why? Because everyday I have to come into office, looking at my boss' annoying face, (annoying is not even close to describe that face) and hoping that it will be 5.30pm soon. Ever since I had resigned, my boss had been horrible. He started to show his true colour which not anywhere near beautiful. He had been harassing me on work, giving me unnecessary stress, threathening me, and most important of all, demotivating me. I had not been working for a long time, but he is indeed someone I truly hope that I will not meet any other in my life, especially as my superior. He was seriously a big pain in the ass.

Well, enough with the angry news, during my notice period, I got to know more about my colleagues, weird right? You only start to get close with your colleagues when you are leaving.

And yes, we are moving in the next month, meaning I will be serving my last month's notice in the new building, which is pretty good as I will have a brand new cubical and environment. Just too bad that it does not mean I will have a new boss. Hmm...

Oh ya, just got to know that there will be two bosses leaving the organisation, I have to be honest here, I don't have any emotions inside, but looking at other colleagues tearing when they heard the news just makes me wonder, am I a cold-blooded b*tch? Gosh.. I am sorry that they are leaving, but I seriously don't share the same feelings. All the feeling that I have inside is, I am happy for them, new chapter in life is really something exciting.

So, one more month to go..

No comments: