Friday, July 22, 2011

Traveling Around the World - Arrival at Slovenia

I feel sLOVEnia..~~

Wow.. Where should I start? 14 long days.. 14 incredible days..

I love traveling, and I love visiting countries where my friends are..


Started the journey on KLIA Transit from KL Central, I would seriously recommend people to take this train to KLIA, it was superb and you will feel like 'Wow.. I'm so proud of my country.' Making it a good start of my trip, being impressed with the development of my country.


DSCN1265

The flight there was Kuala Lumpur --> Bangkok --> Frankfurt --> Ljubjana.


During the flight from Bangkok to Frankfurt, I was seated beside a mother and her adorable daughther. You can see that she is a child of Thai-European. She was like holding my hand while she was sleeping in her mum's arms. Just love her.. ^^


DSCN1274

Arrived at Frankfurt at 6.30am. My transit at Frankfurt was seven hours.. Freaking SEVEN hours...!! Gosh.. What the hell can you do for seven long long hours at the airport? I tried sleeping, worked for awhile, yet how well can you sleep at the airport? I tried shopping at the duty free shops, hmm.. not too impressed (we are talking about airport some sort of domestic flight duty free shops since Frankfurt and Ljubjana are Europe countries, not international flights). I even tried going to the bookstore flipping through magazines which are mostly in German. Gosh..!! And to top it up, my flight was delayed for another 2 hours, I was about to go insane...~~


DSCN1296

DSCN1305

Well, after all the commotions, I did finally arrive at Ljubjana, Slovenia. I can't wait to walk out of the airport. The first step out of the gate, I saw my friend, Tea.. Emotions start running wild~~ I missed her so much...!! It's been like a year since we last met in Portugal.. Missed her too much..~

I felt in love with Slovenia the first time I laid eyes on it. It's green everywhere, the air is so refreshing, and the weather is just perfect. I love it here, am I allowed to stay here for the rest of my life? ^^''

DSCN1324

DSCN1325

DSCN1321

To be continued..~~

No comments: