Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"One Day"

I just finish reading this obsessive book, "One Day" by David Nicholls. I could barely put my hands off it till I had finished it.

I enjoyed reading every bit of this book, loved the storyline and the way the author brings the characters into life. After reading, it makes you feel like as if you knew Emma and Dexter so well, since so long ago.

It is a touching story about two people, their journey over twenty years, sometimes they are together and sometimes they are not. The started on how they met, and how life changed them, the key people they met in parts of their life. The story itself is so real, so close to life.

A moving story about friendship, love, family, career, society with the ups and downs of life.

Do cherish the ones you love, sometimes, try not to look to far, as you will never know, that the love of your life is just right in front of you.

No comments: