Thursday, August 11, 2011

MudTrekker 'Pain'tball

'Pain'tball day~~ I can feel the pain even before the games started. We bought this really cheap coupon form Groupon for paintball with 500 pellets and it's only RM60..!! So that's the price I'm willing to pay to get myself in 'pain't.

MudTrekker is located somewhere in Kuang. It's not too far from Kuala Lumpur, but yet, not too near neither. It is located nearby some quary, hence there will be a lot of lorries traveling in and out carrying tonnes of soil or stone.

The place is quite cool, as you have really random obstacles and the method of the games kept changing, making it so exciting. The marker (which in layman term the paintball gun) is so heavy due the the gas pressure tank. For me, holding the marker alone is tiring. And imagine having to run around the field and avoiding getting shot at.

Well, in the end of the day, I was all clean. Muahahahaa.. Cause I was all of the time hiding and shooting people. Everyone had an awesome time shooting at each other, and talking about how many shots they got on themselves, more like bruises. ^^

Tiring yet it was so much fun..!!

No comments: