Friday, January 11, 2013

The Year 2013

Finally I have the time to write, slightly have the time I would say.

The year 2013, an exciting year for me. As after 2013 end, there might just be a huge change awaiting me in 2014.

Back to 2013, a year fully planned. Some things I would like to achieve this year, and praying hard for all the blessings to make it work out.

1. Complete my FRM Part I and II
2. Apply for Korea University PhD and hopefully gets it
3. Travel to Japan, Bali, Taiwan
4. Give more to Rotaract, to the community
5. Continue on running, hopefully attend an international run
6. Perform in my work
7. Change in environment, lifestyle towards the end of the year

And to start 2014, hopefully I could spend one month traveling around New Zealand, before heading to Korea. (*fingers crossed*)

So, it's nothing too fancy, just some things I would really like to achieve in my life, and this seems to be the stage to make them happen. ^^

No comments: