Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Members to the Apple Family

Trying to recall, the very first apple product that I had. I can't really remember whether was it the iPod Touch or the MacBook, but I am certain that it was bought during my degree final year, which is like 2009.

Well, regardless, the members of the Apple family just grew by more, in fact, two more.

1) iPad

I had been struggling on whether should I get it, I mean, it's not cheap and I was trying to reason things out with myself on why do I not need it. It all started when the New iPad was launched, and people around me are having this thing going on where it seem to be a contagious virus. So throughout the year I held my horses by saying that I am using an iPhone and I can perform most of the task through my phone, right? This was all changed after my trip to Tasmania.

This friend of mine, Ian, who had been using his iPad for like ever. Throughout the trip, he brought his iPad along and showed me how convenient is it. So, this is where is all started, it hooked. So once I got back to Malaysia, and this colleague of mine, Jun, who told me take she got her very own iPad, I am like hell, let's get an iPad.

So there comes the new member of the Apple family. But, hey, there's more.

2) iPhone 5

So, as I did mention, I am an iPhone user. To back track, my very first iPhone was a 3GS, a nice white one with those curvy edge. Then it was the iPhone 4S, which was with me for 1 year.

So here come the whole story. It was my convocation for my master, and I shared this joy which both of my loving parents. As usual, graduates will all be happy, with their bouquet of flowers, walking around catching up with friend and taking photos. There was too much stuff in my hands, hence I asked my dad to help me out for a bit with some of the stuff. And this is when it all happens. My beloved iPhone 4S fell, real hard on the concrete tar road and landed on the steal cap of the drain, thank god it did not fell through. As I picked my phone up, there was no crack on the screen, however there was a dent on the edges. This was not the worst thing. My phone seemed to be dead. OMG.. No matter which button I was to press, the phone just refuse to react, the screen was not lite up. Instantly, my heart cracked. Of course, later on the phone did went back online after the forced reboot.

So how did the iPhone 5 come about? After that incident, my dad made this promise that he will get me a new phone to replace this one, so tadaa~~ I have my iPhone 5 now.

I am happy with the two Apple products that I am using on a daily basis. Hoping in future, Apple will come out with more innovative and creative products as this Apple fan will always be there to support them.

No comments: